Note: This procedure is for Grizzl-E Smart units previously registered with ChargeLab. If you have not registered your unit with ChargeLab, use the Register and Connect Device to ChargeLab procedure.
- Plug in the Charger. Ensure the indicator light is alternating Blue and Purple.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone or desktop.
- Connect to the network UC_Smart_[Serial#]. If you do not see the UC_Smart network try the Reset Grizzl-E Smart Wi-Fi procedure.
- Open the browser on your phone or desktop.
- Enter the IP address 192.168.4.1 into the browser search bar. A webpage will load.
- Select the Wi-Fi network from the Wi-Fi Name dropdown list.
- Type the Wi-Fi password into the Password field. Confirm the Wi-Fi password in the Confirm Password field.
- Select ChargeLab from the Charging Network field.
- Select the Submit button.
- Wait 30 seconds to verify that your device is connected.
If the connection is successful, the indicator light will alternate between Blue and Cyan.
If the connection is unsuccessful indicator light will alternate between Blue and Purple.