Step 1: Connect Charger to Wi-Fi
- Connect to the charger’s Wi-Fi network. The Grizzl-E Smart Wi-Fi network will be the serial number (example GRS-170000000123). The password for the network is password.
- In your browser, enter the IP address 192.168.4.1. The Wi-Fi configurations page will load.
- Select the Show Available Networks button.
- Select your Home Wi-Fi Network. Note: Ensure your Home Wi-Fi network has a signal strength of greater than -67dBm (the closer to 0 the stronger the network). If the network does not have significant strength you may need a Wi-Fi repeater.
- Enter you Home Wi-Fi password.
- Select the Save and Reboot button. Wait 1 minute for the charger to connect to the network. If connection to the Wi-Fi is successful the indicator light will be blue.
Step 2: Add Charger to Account
- Download the Grizzl-E Connect application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create an account and sign in.
- Add your charger by scanning the QR code located on your charger or entering the serial number.
Watch the Video: